Skip to content
- Offers real-time tracking of muscle activity used to customize your programming and track progress.
- Tracks exertion of the major muscle groups:
- Lower body: inner quad, outer quad, hamstrings and glutes
- Upper body: pecs, biceps, triceps, deltoids, lats and traps.
- Sensors embedded in the garment read biosignals and deliver that data straight to your mobile app, displaying which muscles are firing and how much they’re being exerted.
- Fabric comfortably contours to your body. Engineered with versatile compression material that is constructed with sweat-wicking technology.
- This item requires an Athos Core (not included) to collect your data.
- Compatible with iOS devices only
- Contains seamlessly integrated, non-adhesive biosignal sensors
- Fabric: 76% Nylon / 24% Spandex Lycra
- Machine wash (cool delicate) / dry (low heat) - wash bag included
- Designed in Redwood City, CA
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.